Thursday, February 3, 2011

Define Communication

Communication means the exchange between people by thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs. This means by using hand signs, ideas or thoughts, by writing to others, and even signs and symbols to interact with others with a foreign language or with someone who lost one of there senses in order to communicate with them.
When I see communication I think of  me trying to have a conversation with my grandparent who don't speak English. I have to use hand motion and the small amount of knowledge that I have. By using hand motion and some Spanish I'm able to interact with my grandparents and breaking the language barrier that had separated us, now is no longer a problem for me. I believe with signs, symbols, hand motions, ect. people can communicate to others and without the need for learning the language.
 In the World today people who have lost some of there senses communicate to others with hand motion and there own language. Even if you go to another country and you don't speak there language hand motion and using your senses breaks the language barrier and allows people to communicate with each other. People who have lost there speech have to learn a disability language. To communicate with them you can use sounds so they can see what your saying and you can use hand motion and using this you can communicate with them with out learning sign language.


No comments:

Post a Comment